IB Art Tutoring
IB Visual Arts
Tutoring Options and Packages
A few extra hours of targeted time on each component can make a big difference in your score.
Let’s take you from a predicted score of 3 and raise you to a 5!
This option is great for students who only need a minimal amount of help refining their IB Visual Arts components. We will establish (via email) how best to communicate during these hours. The hours could all be used via Zoom time (“on-screen”) or split between “off-screen” and “on-screen” time. “Off-screen” time would include Ms. Church writing notes on each component for your reference. These hours can be used for, but not limited to, the following:- Proofread all components
- Re-format layout of slides
- Develop stronger curatorial rationale
- Develop stronger headers and subheaders
* Tutoring Packages ($50/hour when packages are paid up-front)
These hours include:- 2 hours of Zoom time
- 2 hours of analysis and written notes